Sunday, September 6, 2015

Magelica's Voyage by Louise Courey Nadeau

Magelica's Voyage (Magelica's Voyage, #1)Magelica's Voyage by Louise Courey Nadeau
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a after school counselor I am always looking for new children's book to read to my kids at after school. This book would be a great book for the kindergartners to second graders. Young children would enjoy hearing about Magelica and Tris while the older kids would enjoy reading the book for themselves. The pictures were beautifully drawn with lovely color. As the book moves forward more and more characters are added as Magelica journeys through a new land through the use of her bath tub. Magelica even learns more about herself from the kind Queen who tells her that only Magelica can learn about who she is through her own actions and decisions. This book encourages children to embrace and stretch their imaginations. I was sent a free copy of this book only for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment