Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper

The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper is a fiction fantasy epic book that is the first book in the Record of Murilánni series. The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper is a book and series that will appeal most to a mixed audience of young adults and adults who enjoy epic fantasy fiction series. The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper takes place on the world known as Oerstra after the cataclysm cause by the fleeing of the Gods. The people are spread out and divided as they forget the prosperity that they once had. The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper follows Talathastro Maslor and his friend Patyr as they go against everything they have ever known in order to seek out a better life filled with more.


The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni, Book I) by Seth Cooper was a well-written book that was an interesting read. I did feel that it was a bit predictable at the beginning, but as the book continued onward, I found that the more I read the less I was able to predict the outcome of the book. The ending was quite a surprise to me and it left my hungry for the second book in The Record of the Murilánni series. While I enjoyed all for the characters I came to find that young Patyr was my favorite. I liked the fact that his friendship with Talathastro was making his life more interesting and I enjoyed his reactions.

"Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Reader Favorite"

No comments:

Post a Comment