Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Caregiving Season

The Caregiving Season


I personally found myself not really liking The Caregiving Season. I originally got it with the intention of giving it to my mother who has elderly parents that she cares for. However after reading the book I got the feeling that it would only make her feel guilty for not doing more even though she already does as much as she can. I think the book should have given more thought to the caregiver instead of just the elderly parent. 

***Disclosure: I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment