Saturday, August 20, 2016

No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar

No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar is a mix of the genres of: mystery, spy, thriller, suspense, espionage, and science fiction. No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar is a book best suited to an audience made up of young adults and adults who enjoy spy science fiction books/TV shows/movies. No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar follows Agent Ryan Raines as he begins his investigation into missing Agent Harley WahNoohi. No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar takes place in a universe that has been at peace for 15 years where the Authority has been rooted out and the peace is kept by the Alliance, yet when that peace is jeopardized the state of the peace is left in the hands of Agent Ryan Raines.


Move over Captain Kirk, James Bond, Anakin Skywalker, and Quill there is a new science fiction hero in town and his name is Agent Ryan Raines. No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar has elements from a James Bond like spy novel, a Star Trek science fiction feel, and Star Wars worthy scenes. No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar was a novel that started off with a steady plot pace only to speed once the action got started. I personally found No Gods In My Galaxy (A Ryan Raines Thriller) by Kevin Treaccar to be well written with a well thought out plot, amazing spy moments, realistic dialogue, amazing attention to setting details, and main characters that just pull you straight into their lives. 

           "Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Readers' Favorite"

No comments:

Post a Comment