Monday, August 15, 2016

Marked in Ink Adult Coloring Book

Marked in Ink Adult Coloring Book
Marked in Ink Adult Coloring Book is a great adult coloring book. The pages are one sided and very thick this prevents any sort of bleed through from pens or markers. The pages are each unique and different. Each piece of art could easily go on someone's body as a real tattoo. In face a person could color one of these exactly the way they want it and then take it to a tattoo parlor and show the artist exactly what they want.

***Disclosure: I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



No comments:

Post a Comment