Thursday, August 18, 2016

Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright

                Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright is a paranormal fiction novel that is book one in the Noble of Blood series. Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright will appeal most to an audience made up of young adult and adult vampire fans. Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright follows Josaleene, a young woman who wishes to live forever, but soon discovers just what her wish may cost. Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright also follow Dartein, a male vampire who has been alive for many centuries. The hierarchy that has been in place for years is thrown into unrest when Dartein binds himself to Josaleene for the rest of their lives. Dartein soon finds himself working to save the life of his love without the expected help of his own father.

Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright reminded me a bit of the volturi from the twilight book series with how most place so little value on the lives of humans. Dartein reminds me a bit of Edward and Josaleene reminds me of Bella (though I have to say out of the two I found Josaleene to be the better character). I found myself pulled in further and further into Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright with every page that I turned. I actually ended up finishing the entire book in one sitting. Blood Price (Noble Of Blood) (Volume 1) by A L Wright was a well written book with a well thought out plot that left me wanting to read book two.

"Reviewed by Sefina Hawke for Readers' Favorite"

No comments:

Post a Comment