Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Sound of the StonesThe Sound of the Stones by Beth Hammond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Sound of the Stones by Beth Hammond is a fantasy book with science fiction elements. I truly enjoy the plot line, the characters, and the setting. I always love it when a book transports me to an entirely new place. This was a book that took me to a realm no book had ever taken me before. The world this author created within this book is both unique and wonderful. There are giants, humans with powers, monsters, aliens, and a half-human breed of people. I found myself liking Frankie as she is a character that shares my love for books. I found it intriguing that Frankie was gifted the book in which most of the story takes place. I wonder what role Frankie will have in the next book. I also found myself connecting with Ashra. Ashra is a stong young women with the power to save the human race. I liked the fact that she was strong, yet also caring. I enjoyed uncovering the secrets and mysteries that hold the key to saving the human race right next to Ashra. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys the fantasy genre and would like to spend sometime within a book that will take them to a new world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment