My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I am not one to completely trash a book in a review. So I will start with the positives before going into the negatives. The positives:
- There is a table of contents
- The book provides information about ingredients that the reader might not know about if they are not from Rome
- Each Recipe is laid out in a simple fashion: ingredients, steps, servings
- The recipe title is translated in English
- I would say about 90% of the recipes are all meat
- I had to keep flipping back and forth through out the book in order to understand the recipe due to the ingredients
- I am not sure where to go to even get half of the ingredients
- Many of the recipes lacked pictures so even with the translations I had no idea what I was going to be making
- The table of contents is very vague it is hard to locate individual recipes without looking through an entire section.
I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.
View all my reviews