Thursday, March 17, 2016

EH Super EH Size Easter egg Color Crack Dinosaur Dragon Hatch & Grow Eggs

Hey Everyone,

I am actually here with an item to share with you that is not a book. I recently was sent a dinosaur egg for free for an honest review and with Easter coming up fast I wanted to share it with you. Not only would it make a great Easter gift, but you could also pair it with a book on dinosaurs.

EH Super EH Size Easter egg Color Crack Dinosaur Dragon Hatch & Grow Eggs



Review:

I got the giant pink dinosaur egg for myself. I have to say it was really cool watching the egg crack over the first two days. It really did look like the egg was hatching. Once the egg cracked open and the dinosaur came out it then continued to grow in water for another few days. I composed a video that I attached to this review; the video is created from a the video clips that I took of the egg and then the dinosaur each day. This item would make a really cool Easter gift because most kids expect to find eggs with candy,tiny toys, or coins in them  not a dinosaur egg that will hatch. The best part is that this item would be a great for for a child of any gender. The dinosaur would be okay for younger children as well because it is relatively soft. In addition to be used as a gift this item could also be good for parents or teachers who are teaching their children about dinosaurs; there is just something about seeing a dinosaur hatch and grow out of an egg that seems to help foster an interest in dinosaurs.




***I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment