Tuesday, February 9, 2016

ICB, Princess Bible, Hardcover, Purple Pearl: International Children's BibleICB, Princess Bible, Hardcover, Purple Pearl: International Children's Bible by Thomas Nelson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This bible is toned down a bit for younger children which is very nice. The graphic language in toned down a lot from a regular bible. This bible also uses words that younger children can understand and read. This book has a pretty purple ribbon bookmark so children can keep track of where they are. The only problem is that the pages are tissue paper thin making it super easy for young children to rip the pages on accident. The cover is very pretty and will attract any little princess.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/literature/Christ...

***I was sent this product for free for test and review purposes for only my honest and unbiased review; I was given no payment or any form of compensation for this review. These views are 100% my own and were not influenced by anything, but the product itself.I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment