Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Piece of You (Sami Rizzo series Book 3)A Piece of You by D Annechino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoy reading murder mysteries and the ones that focus on serial killers have always been my favorites mainly because of the psychological elements involved in the cases. I did not read book one or book two of this series, yet besides being a little less knowledgeable on Detective Sami Rizzo, I did not feel like I was missing out on anything. This case was this case and not the cases she worked in books one and two. This aspect makes it easy for a reader to jump in anywhere in the series. I enjoyed this entire book, however my favorite parts were the areas where it was the killer's perspective. These sections allowed the reader to understand the killer, his motives, and his mercy.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/literature/Murder...

I was sent this book for free for only a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment