Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy RecipesTrim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes by Pearl Barrett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a vegetarian I always love trying cookbooks like this because they often have non meat recipes and yummy healthy dessert recipes. This book did not disappoint. The recipes are all very healthy though some are more so than others. The book is laid out in an easy to understand manner no puzzling though the book searching out that one recipe you need, instead just check the table of contents page. I can't wait to give the desserts a try. Mmm yummy.
View Full Review at: http://hubpages.com/food/Happy-Cookin...
I was sent this book for free in exchange for only my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment