Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Olympia Provisions: Cured Meats and Tales from an American CharcuterieOlympia Provisions: Cured Meats and Tales from an American Charcuterie by Elias Cairo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I would like to begin my warning all readers of the disturbing pictures in this book. There are pictures of butchered animals. One picture actually made me want to vomit. It was a picture of a amputated pig's head. The book is filled with information about meat and meat techniques, but the recipes themselves are hard to find as they are randomly scattered about. The recipes themselves do have a nice layout though. They have serving info, needed items, and ingredients. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/literature/Olympi...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment