Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Merchant of Alyss (Legends of the Realm, #2)Merchant of Alyss by Thomas Locke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I picked up this book and began reading it I was under the mistaken impression that this was book number one. The only spot it mentions that this is book two is on the spine of the book in small letters. Now my main problem was the fact that there was no prologue to catch me up on what I missed out on in book one. However my problems aside I could easily see myself pulled in to the series with the awesome use of magic and the clearly well developed characters. In fact I plan on hunting down book one as soon as I can so that everything will make sense. The author has a great writing voice that really pulls you in even if you don't understand everything that is happening. I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment