Friday, January 15, 2016

Kings or Pawns by J.J. Sherwood

Kings or Pawns (Steps of Power, #1; The Kings, #1)Kings or Pawns by J.J. Sherwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the mix of fantasy and science fiction that occurred in this book, though if I had to classify this book by one genre I would say more fantasy than science fiction. My favorite aspect of Kings or Pawns was the fact that the book focused on elves instead of humans like most fantasy books tend to do. I enjoyed the fact that book was not just one giant battle, but that it involved politics, planning, and character interaction that show cased the character's personalities. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed the Lord of the Rings, Eragon, and/or Harry Potter.

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of the book.

Full Review: http://hubpages.com/literature/Kings-or-Pawns-The-Kings-Book-I-by-JJ-Sherwood



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment