Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Tale of Two School Principals by Dr Chris Bart

A Tale of Two School PrincipalsA Tale of Two School Principals by Dr Chris Bart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“A Tale of Two School Principals: And the Superintendent Who Wanted to Lead Them” by Dr. Chris Bart and Margot Trevelyan is written a bit like a story. However unlike a story it actually provide answers and advice to those in leadership roles in schools. I am currently a psychology student and a school counselor so I found this book to be particularly interesting. I have already decided to mention it to a few of the people that I know at work. I believe that this book would truly benefit those in leadership roles as it would teach them to be better leaders. My favorite aspect of “A Tale of Two School Principals: And the Superintendent Who Wanted to Lead Them” was the fact that it was told like a story. I really liked this as it made the book interesting to read and it made me want to keep reading not just to learn more, but to find out the ending of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment