Thursday, October 1, 2015

Classic Human Anatomy in Motion: The Artist's Guide to the Dynamics of Figure Drawing by Valerie L. Winslow

Classic Human Anatomy in Motion: The Artist's Guide to the Dynamics of Figure DrawingClassic Human Anatomy in Motion: The Artist's Guide to the Dynamics of Figure Drawing by Valerie L. Winslow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, so first off a bit about my background I am currently a student at Southern New Hampshire University Online college; I am going for a bachelors degree in psychology, a minor in communications, and a certification in human resources management. Now nothing about that or me screams art, science, health, or biology and yet I found myself interested in this book because I was curious how an artist would learn to draw human beings as I have always been horrible at drawing people (who are not stick figures). I found myself blown away at the amount of detail in this book. The author not only shows how to draw muscles and bones in a realistic manner she also teaches the reader about all the parts. I honestly found myself overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information, totally information overload. This is a book truly meant only for professional artists; hobby artists and dabblers beware.

Full Review available at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Clas...

I was sent this book for free for only a honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment