Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Imposter by Suzanne Woods Fisher

The Imposter (The Bishop's Family #1)The Imposter by Suzanne Woods Fisher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a nice and calm book to read before bed to help you to unwind for the night then congratulations you have found that book. However if you were looking for a fast paced romance that grabs you from page one and handcuffs you to the book then keep looking and on't give up hope. This is a book that offers a calming atmosphere with a slow pace from beginning to end.

Now this is by no means a bad book. In fact I found the author's use of imagery beautiful, but the book is slow not bad. I read the entire books and while I did not hate it I wish that I would have reserved it for bed time reading.

View my full review at:http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/The-...

View at excerpt at: https://youtu.be/XS6UBwyb8fQ

I was sent this book for free for a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment