Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Royal Blood by Una McCormack

Royal BloodRoyal Blood by Una McCormack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of all things Doctor Who especially the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor, though Rose still remains my all time favorite companion. This book is on Doctor Twelve and Clara. I honestly felt that the author could have done a better job writing the Doctor and Clara they felt rather out of character to me kind of AU like. I really did not like how Clara kept asking the same question over and over again even though it had already been answered it made her seem bubble headed. The plot itself was a good story-line and the other characters were fleshed-out in a well done manner that made them seem real. I just wish that the main characters had been written as well.

View my full review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Doctor-Who-Royal-Blood-by-Una-McCormack

I was sent this book for free for only my honest and unbiased review of this book.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment