Saturday, September 12, 2015

Deadlock by DiAnn Mills

Deadlock (FBI: Houston, #3)Deadlock by DiAnn Mills
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I gave this book three out of five stars because while it is a well written book, to me it reads too much like a procedural cops show script. It just lacks that little bit of spark that makes a book truly come alive to you as you read it. By no means was this a bad book, it is actually quite good and I enjoyed reading about the agent pair as they learned to go from their separate by the book and cut style of investigation. I just felt it could have been amazing if it was written just a little bit more like its own novel.

View my full in depth review at: http://misty103.hubpages.com/hub/Dead...

I was sent this book for free in exchange only for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment