Friday, August 14, 2015

Treat by Stephanie Banyas

Treat: 50 Recipes for No-Bake Marshmallow TreatsTreat: 50 Recipes for No-Bake Marshmallow Treats by Stephanie Banyas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am not a professional baker is fact I would not even call myself a hobby baker, but I do enjoy occasionally baking something sweet to enjoy. I even share sometimes so when I saw this book I thought it would be a good change to make some new treats for myself and others. I was very right this book has 50 different recipes, now I have not make them all yet, but I have made a few. The ones that I did make looked and tasted wonderfully. I especially enjoyed the vanilla marshmallows. Overall this book is well written using easy to understand language; it also has some awesome pictures. This would be a good book for any baker and a great gift for anyone who enjoys baking.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for free in exchange only for an honest unbiased review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment